The Nook in Davidson – April 27: 10 – 12pm.
400 N Harbor Pl, Davidson, NC 28036
Limited seating. $10.00 per person.
Diabetes Initiative: There is hope. Diabetes is not a one way street.
Join me at my Food for Life Cooking classes for the
Physicians for Responsible Medicine (PCRM)
Use 2019 as the year to help you gain in health and lose in weight!
The Food for Life nutrition and cooking class program is a direct service nutrition education program of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM).
As a certified instructor for Physicians for Responsible Medicine, I offer the following courses in the greater Charlotte area, North Carolina:
- Food for Life: Cancer Project
- Acquire knowledge about the link between diet and cancer
- Food for Life: Diabetes Initiative
- Learn more about the benefits of a plant-based nutrition approach for diabetes and prevention.
- Food for Life: Kickstart Your Health
- Discover how simple qualitative dietary choices can lead to a healthy weight.
- Food for Life: Employee Wellness
Improve the health and productivity of staff through one-hour lunch and learn nutrition and cooking classes and help with incorporating affordable healthful choices in the company
PCRM is a nonprofit organization of doctors and laypersons working together for compassionate and effective medical practice, research and health promotion. It promotes preventive medicine through innovative programs and encourages higher standards for ethics and effectiveness in research.
You can book me for courses at your place of work or at your institution.
Contact me to book a class today!