Get THIN with me!
Take charge of your life and leave the fat rolls, frustration and wishful thinking behind.
You can step out of yourself and let the THIN you emerge. I have done it as many others who have followed this program. Not only will you lose the weight easily, it will also be naturally. The keys that I have developed are an accumulation of 11 years of maintaining the weight I lost at 37 years old to my now 49th birthday. I am among thousands of others who have followed this method and done the same.
You could be next.
What does it take? The willingness to believe that the thinner you is inside banging on the door to come out. The thinner you needs your commitment to form the healthy habits that will let you out. Your habits determine who you are, and a change of these habits create who you can become.
The best part of this is that these habits are not set in stone – you can change them. If you always need that sweet touch of chocolate after dinner, which was my problem, well that is a habit that can be changed. If you love chips or other salty treats, especially when you have some time off and are relaxing watching a movie, well that is a habit that can be changed, too. Changing your habits will change your life and open up new possibilities. On my program I will take your through the door to a cleaner, thinner you bubbling with energy as you discover the joys that not only being thin brings to you, but the wonderful freedom of learning how to change your habits and clean your mind.
How do you start?
Commit to eating clean for at least 28 days.
(See Resources: Free Calendar for motivation)
What is clean?
For 28 days you will let your body cleanse itself from anything added to the whole food – this includes:
- And any other added ingredient other than water
This is the most important step to discovering the thin person waiting to emerge from you as your fat melts away.
- Take the plunge and remove all processed food from your pantry, or put it all in one place where you cannot or will not touch it.
- Processed Food is any food that is in a box or can with many ingredients in it that sound like chemicals.
- Processed Foods also include the food like a potato that is found in nature and is transformed by frying or adding fat in some way.
This program also cuts out the added salt for 28 days. You really want to give yourself a chance to clean out your palate, so that you can experience the WHOLE deal and learn to taste the WHOLE food in its natural, delicious form.
The first week might be a challenge, especially if you are cutting out coffee. Give yourself that time, you will experience a certain level of detox, but once you get over the first week, your body will start to deep cleanse and will begin to feel lighter inside. The scale will reward you as the pounds drop off.
Prepare to succeed
- Take the shopping list from my resources to stock up your pantry with all the canned products or packaged products that are listed that you can eat. Stock the fridge up with a variety of vegetables – see the list. And buy a large supply of fruit
- Make sure you have basic equipment like a sharp knife, a blender, a julienne peeler, non stick pans and pots.
- Plan out your first week using my quick recipes guide and start. Then mark the first day on your calendar as successful!